We get kids excited about after school gymnastics !
Children love this program because it gives everyone a chance to try gymnastics for fun without the huge financial investment for parents.
USA Champion Kids has created a fun tumbling and balance beam classes for after school programs. Our fun activities, include tumbling, cartwheels, backbends, walkovers, and much more! Even children already registered in another gymnastics program love the opportunity to practice their skill with friends from school.
Our fun, after school program will culminate in a year-end show in our last class for parents and friends. Each child will receive a gymnastic medal following the show.
In each class, children are encouraged to give tumbling a try and build their skills and abilities. Children love to practice their skills at home and show their parents their new talents.
Children will be amazed when they:
- Learn to perform on the floor balance beam
- Build their tumbling skills for fun, cheerleading, balance, and skills.
- Learn skills they enjoy doing with friend
- Gymnastics Tumbling after school programs offer children a chance to see just how cool gymnastics with school friends can be!
Gymnastics after school programs…
- Teach certified gymnastics skills
- Meet national, state, and provincial extracurricular activities standards
- Are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors
- Follow professional lesson plans
- Are loved by children, and are ideal for children in Kindergarten to Grade 6
- Are easy to plan and hassle-free to run
Exciting “PopStar” Academy after school program
Our “newest” and very popular program offers a 6 week, 1.5 hour program of singing and dancing to your favorite pop songs. Kids love imitating their favorite Popstars and performing with their friends enjoying their after school “fun time”.. Note: Change in schedule time may be requested.
A variety of school programs are available. We encourage you to contact a USAChampionKids location near you to find out more about after school programs in your community.